Diamond of Scale Maille
I received my package of large scales about a weeks ago. Here’s a diamond that I did for practice. I have no idea what to do with it as of yet, but doing a ten by ten diamond gave me enough practice and understanding of it so far to work on the necklace I’m making for a friend. So far I’m really enjoying working with the stuff.
The scales used here are large mild steel ones and the rings I used are 16g 5/16 mild steel.
- blackfyr likes this
- doriloves reblogged this from maille-man
- fashion4artists reblogged this from maille-man
- obstakel likes this
- attacksquid likes this
- minorgryph likes this
- renegadepineapple reblogged this from maille-man
- f1-hobbit likes this
- tara-bear32 reblogged this from maille-man
- tara-bear32 said: I love this!
- maille-man posted this